Learn & Earn – Keep ahead of the game
The changing and volatile nature of the construction and property industry means that if you train and learn you are more likely to maintain your competitive edge and be a success at what you do. Building Perspectives can provide practical action-orientated training programmes that are specifically tailored to meet your company’s needs.
These programmes draw upon up to the minute experience in management, commercial management, surveying, dispute management, negotiation, communication and speaking skills. Delivered by professional speakers and trainers, we often have special guest presenters both from within the industry and outside.
Programmes are tailored to suit your specific training requirements and the level of content will accommodate the attendee’s knowledge and general experience.
A selection of our most popular programmes include the following:
- Subcontracting – How to record & survive
- How to manage your cash-flow
- Are you working for free? Not anymore!
- How to measure and properly value your works
- It’s not a level playing field – Groundworks & Civils measurement
- Speaking & Communication skills
- Negotiation skills & techniques
- The psychology of disputes – How to make it work for you!
- How to Classify Construction Soil Waste and reduce costs and enhance profitability!
- On-site examples of Waste Segregation
- The Growth Cycle of Japanese Knotweed
For further information, please contact us.